From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaEdit
|Born||Eugenio Santiago Siller Rodriguez
April 5, 1981 (1981-04-05) (age� 28) Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Eugenio Siller (born on April 5, 1981 in Tampico, Tamaulipas) is a Mexican actor.
In 1998, he became part of a singing group called "Klishé" along with his brother Mundo. They later formed a duo called "Stiller". After, he tried out a modeling career in Italy. Eugenio then became interested in acting in 2005. He graduated CEA, a famous acting school in Mexico City, Mexico.
In 2006, his break through role was inRebelde, a Mexican telenovela, playing the part of Luciano. He then was cast in the hit teen series, Código Postal, playing the role of a blind man named Rafael.
His leading role was in the hit telenovela, Al Diablo Con Los Guapos where he played the main role of Alejandro Belmonte, a rebellious rich-boy who falls in love with Allison Lozz's character Milagros and together face many difficult obstacles in order for them to be together.
|2006||Código postal||Rafael Rojas|
|2007||Al Diablo con los Guapos||Alejandro Miranda Arango|
Alberto de la Serna
 Other TV ShowsEdit
- "Es de Noche y ya Llegue" melavachu himself / guest show (October 2009)
- "Don Francisco Presenta" as himself / guest show (October 2009)
- "Verdades y Mentiras" as guest show (2008)
- "Premios TVyNovelas" as co-host (2008)
- "Don Francisco Presenta" as himself / guest show (September 2008)
- "Los 5 Magnificos" as himself (2007)
- He formed part of the Musical Group "Klishe" from 1998 to 2001.
It consisted of 4 guys including his brother Edmundo Siller.
1. Con Devocion. They participated on the OTI Festival with this CD. The Heraldo de Mexico recognized them as 'Youth Group of the Year'. Two singles were released on Mexican radio: a. Dame de ti b. Devocion
2. Amor Violento, released on February 2000 It consisted of 14 songs written and produced by Marco Flores
- Eugenio Siller Official Site at www.eugeniosillerofficial.com
- (Spanish) Eugenio Siller at www.mostbeautifulman.com
- Al Diablo Con Los Guapos - Alejandro Belmonte at the esmas.com
- Eugenio Siller at the Internet Movie Database
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenio_Siller"Categories: 1981 births | Mexican actors | Mexican telenovela actors | Mexican male singers | People from Tampico | Mexicans of German descent | Living peopleHidden categories: Wikipedia articles needing copy edit from July 2008 | All articles needing copy edit�
- Edit this page
- Try Beta
- Log in / create account
- Main page
- Featured content
- Current events
- Random article
- About Wikipedia
- Community portal
- Recent changes
- Contact Wikipedia
- Donate to Wikipedia
- What links here
- Related changes
- Upload file
- Special pages
- Printable version
- Permanent link
- Cite this page
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization.
- Contact us
- About Wikipedia
if (window.runOnloadHook) runOnloadHook();